Tuesday, May 2

In the biciblog inbox: 279 dollar ticket

hi, I was carrying an antiqe chair that i had cane'd for nine days(to get paid a mere 50)and was pulled over for ?. I was searched for crack and my hair was pulled the whole time by a trainee cop. I protested about the severe hair pulling and no probable cause and was told the ticket was for riding with one hand and no long beach bike licence.( of which I have bought half a dozen) then I got a change of date ( the whole gestation is almost 4 months) and a written explanation of being on the wrong side of the street. I go to court on may 16 , pulled over 2/4.

Also does anybody want to help me rescue an American white pelican from the san gabriel river near the 405? In lakewood/long beach has been in heavily cloramie water for 4 years according to wildlife management. has broken wing and beak abnormality. I dont have time to blog and am virgin to blogging bu feel free to add this. thanks

by Mark Ayers (radman3[at]webtv.net)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, that's a long time for a trial.

In fact, you may be able to have it dismissed simply due to a violation of the 6th amendment. You have a constitutionally assured right to a "speedy and public trial." Look here: http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment06/02.html